Full Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Minted. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
These pretty art prints would look great in a kids room or a nursery: chicago map / under the microscope (my favorite!) / custom footprints / you are so loved
It's been awhile since I've looked at Wedding Invitations but I love this modern gilded foil-pressed invitation, and this beautiful feminine floral ampersand foil-pressed invitation. The silver foil adds such a classy and pretty touch to both designs.
These adorable Baby Announcements make me wish I was pregnant again! I love how the silver branches frame that sweet little baby on the willow announcement and how the little rose gold stars sparkle around the shine bright announcement.
Minted is also hosting a graduation event with 20% off foil-pressed graduation announcements, 15% off all other grad cards and gifts. The effortless and etched in love announcements above are both way cooler than my high school graduation announcement!
Both promotions end 4/24, use the promo code SHINE to save!
Thank you for supporting brands that support Cornflake Dreams.
Minted's one-of-a-kind gold, silver and rose gold Foil-Pressed wall art, wedding invitations, and birth announcements are all on sale during their semi-annual Foil Event! Save 20% off with the promo code SHINE. Below are my favorites:
These pretty art prints would look great in a kids room or a nursery: chicago map / under the microscope (my favorite!) / custom footprints / you are so loved
It's been awhile since I've looked at Wedding Invitations but I love this modern gilded foil-pressed invitation, and this beautiful feminine floral ampersand foil-pressed invitation. The silver foil adds such a classy and pretty touch to both designs.
These adorable Baby Announcements make me wish I was pregnant again! I love how the silver branches frame that sweet little baby on the willow announcement and how the little rose gold stars sparkle around the shine bright announcement.
Minted is also hosting a graduation event with 20% off foil-pressed graduation announcements, 15% off all other grad cards and gifts. The effortless and etched in love announcements above are both way cooler than my high school graduation announcement!Both promotions end 4/24, use the promo code SHINE to save!
-xo-
Jillian
Ahhhh! You had me at the pretty foil things! Need all the things!!!
ReplyDeleteDITTO!! :)
Deletei think the foil art is so pretty. i need one for my bathroom!
ReplyDeletethat chicago print would be cute in a bathroom! i think they have boston as well ;)
DeleteSo many gorgeous options! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeletethanks Biana! xo
Delete