I've loved lemons for a long time so I was excited to add a few of my favorite lemon prints to our dining room. And now I want all the lemon things :) here are a few of my favorites:
sugar lemon eau de parfum / c.o. bigelow lemon hand treatment / lemon plates / lemon grove pillow / lemon drop tea towel / lemon tray / lemon pillow / rifle paper co market list / lemon iphone case / citrus print
sugar lemon eau de parfum / c.o. bigelow lemon hand treatment / lemon plates / lemon grove pillow / lemon drop tea towel / lemon tray / lemon pillow / rifle paper co market list / lemon iphone case / citrus print
and of course a few lemon picks for my mini me:
little lemon lady dress / circle lemon dress / headband / ruffle trim top (the dress is cute too!) / romper
-xo-
Jillian
Jillian


everything is so cute!
ReplyDeletethanks Christina!
DeleteThat lemon pillow is everything!
ReplyDeleteIt'd look really cute in a sunroom!
Deletethose lemon dresses are soooo good!
ReplyDeletexo, brittany
www.notablob.com
I realllly want to order one for Violet!
DeleteSuch a happy print - I came across several random fun lemon things at Target recently that I couldn't resist like the Cheeky paper plates line designed by Whitney Port :) And those mini me ones are adorable - kinda wish one of those dresses came in my size.
ReplyDeleteyet another reason to go to target ;) !!
DeleteThat lemon tray is too perfect -makes me wish we had a back yard!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteI really want that tray for our sunroom!
Deletehuge, huge, HUGEEE fan of lemons. I want everything. All of it, esp that tray.
ReplyDeleteme too! I can't get enough :)
DeleteI can never get enough lemons for decor or for food and drink. How darling are those little girl dresses?! I may need to scoop up that romper for Serena <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
I wish they sold that romper in toddler sizes!!
DeleteUmmm this is simply fabulous! All of it! So summery too! Xo
ReplyDeletethanks Jessi! xo
DeleteSuper cute!! I love those little outfits too. :-)
ReplyDeleteI usually shop for Violet before I shop for myself!
DeleteI'm so all about the lemon loveliness too! What a fun round up of fab finds! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com
ReplyDeletethanks Brenda! xo
Delete