I've been seeing pink shoes all over Instagram and now I really want a pair of pink sneakers AND sandals. and I'm sure my pink-obsessed two-year-old would love a pair too :)
sandals: one / two / three - I love the braid detail / four - scallops AND tassels! / five / six
sneakers:one - loveee -- but I'm not sure I can pull them off / two / three / four
I don't think I can pick a favorite. They are all so dang cute!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Kids and Cabernet
agreed! I wish I had an unlimited shopping budget!
DeleteOh god. I need some pink shoes in my life, really! They're all stunning :)
ReplyDeleteTheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook
so cute for summer right?! :)
DeleteYes, to all the pink!
ReplyDeletethanks Tiara! xo
DeleteGimme all the pink and blush shoes! Loving all the fun options for both us and our mini me's <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
yesss! I love matching with my mini-me :)
DeleteAhh the little mocs!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute right? I really want a pair of Mary Jane FP Mocs for Violet!
DeleteI love those pink New Balances! Love pink sneakers!! Great picks.
ReplyDeleteme too! they are way cuter than the worn out black nikes I wear all the time!
DeleteI love pink especially blush tones! These picks are so fab especially the slides and sandals!
ReplyDeleteAbby | Life in the Fash Lane
me too! I feel like blush goes with everything!
DeleteThose flats are so pretty! They are perfect addition to your spring/summer wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
the flat slide sandals are my favorite!
DeleteYup, Miss Andi and I will take a pair of each! haha Love! xo
ReplyDeletehaha DITTO! you have to match while you can ;)
DeleteI am so into the pink and "rose gold" shoe colors lately! So fresh!
ReplyDeleteLisa | Showered With Design
thanks Lisa!
DeleteThe mini melissa popsicle shoes are my favorites ever!
ReplyDeletewe are obsessed with Mini Melissa shoes!! Vi loves that she can put them on herself!
Delete