If you couldn't tell by my office space post a few weeks ago I'm really loving black and white lately. And to be honest, I wear something black almost every day. Here's a few cute black and white picks for mama + mini:
la luna art print / tie-shoulder eyelet top - there are so many things to love about this top! the ruffles, scallop hem, and eyelets are so pretty / tassle ball earrings - so retro and fun / serena sandal in black - I have these in tan and I LOVE them! / scalloped shorts - these have been on my wish list forever / isa slide sandal / embroidered floral top - okay technically this is navy and white, but I'm obsessed with the floral pattern / liam waterproof booties - on sale $99 from $149, I've tried on a million pairs of booties and these are one of the first pairs that I've liked -- but unfortunately I can't find a size that fits! ugh... so bummed, they would be great for Fall and Winter because they are waterproof! / lace liana triangle bralette - pretty and only $32 / into the woods art print
softspun cap sleeve tee - I bought a different softspun sweater last Fall and it's SO comfortable! / slim ribbed stripe tee - you can never have enough stripes! / bien fait tote bag - this would be cute to take to the library or farmer's market / ruffle tank top / gibson twist front sweater (not pictured) - on sale for $40 - I bought this in burgendy and now I want it in black too!
It's surprisingly difficult to find cute black and white clothes for toddlers, but I found a few things for my two-year old:
bow headband / kissing mickey + minnie mini melissas - these are about half the price of these new ones / eyelet three-quarter bell top / skinny polka dot pull-on jeggings / mosaic bow romper - I want this in my size! / panda pjs
-xo-
Jillian
I am so in love with that J Crew white top! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteme too!! it has so many pretty details!
DeleteHow pretty is that eyelet top! LOVE <3
ReplyDeleteIt's my favorite!
DeleteOoh so many good finds, especially all the shoes!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad those booties don't fit me!!
DeleteSuch cute pieces. Love the romper! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lifeofardor.com
so cute right?! I wish they had it in my size :)
DeleteI love white and black. It's so chic. Great picks.
ReplyDeleteditto! you can't go wrong with classic b&w!
DeleteLoving that moon print! There's something so timeless and chic about black and white!
ReplyDeletexx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls
I'd wear black and white everyday if I could!
Delete